Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a Great Day! I Got the Liebster Award :)

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Thursday! Just one more day till the weekend. Woo-Hoo!

Here's another Woo-Hoo... I got a message late last night from Adam over at Welcom To Wonderful Style that he was giving me the Liebster Award. Thanks Adam!!!

For those of you that don't know about this, it's to promote up and coming blogs, ones that generally have less than 200 followers.

The rules are simple-
1- Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog (Thanks for making my day Adam!)
2- Link back to the presenter
3- Pick 5 of your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers
4- Notify them by leaving a comment on their blog
5- Put the blog award on your blog

Here are my 5 picks. Even though I'm sure they have more followers than this on their feeds, they have less than 200 Followers listed. It always makes me happy when I see that I have something new from them on my reader feed.

1- Michelle over at Faith Trust and Pixie Dust. We're team members and I have to say she is absolutely Amazing! She has great projects and you know what, she shares all of her tutorials for FREE! Yes, I said FREE! She's an All-Around Amazing Person that I'm glad to call a friend.

2-  Diane over at Inkin' It Up with Diane. We became "Blog-Pals" after we both won this challenge over at Stampin 411. Her designs are Fabulous. :)

3- Robbie over at Inked x 2 . She's on a couple of different design teams. Her designs are always out of this world and she's one of the few people that always stamps and shows not only the inside of her cards but her envelopes as well.

4- Angela over at Scrappin' for Sanity (love that name!) She's another one that always has beautiful cards. Love seeing a new number by her name in my reader feed!

5- Jennifer over at  Sunflower Stamper. She's a DT member over at Sketch Frenzy Friday with Robbie and her cards are so bright and pretty.

Even though it's only supposed to be 5 other blogs I really wanted to nominate Sophie over at My Happy Place, but when I looked at her blog she already had one. Way to go Sophie! Check her out she has some fabulous recipies.

I hope you'll all take a moment to check these fine ladies out.

Thanks for stopping  by. Hope to see you back here soon. Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan