Monday, July 22, 2013

Back From Convention

Pin It
Hey y'all! I have missed y'all something fierce! I hope you've missed me too. :) I've been at convention the last few days and was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Well, bouncing around like a chicken with my head cut off would probably be a more accurate description. There were so many of us there, there wasn't much room to be running anywhere. Truth be told though, I had a BLAST, and you could have packed us in even tighter and it still would have been ok with me.

Sorry, about the lack of posting lately. I was busy getting swaps ready for my first ever SU Convention. In addition to that I've been in the process of getting my house ready to put on the market. How is it, that we can manage to accumulate so much "stuff" in 11 years? Oh my goodness!!! It really was so much easier with the military. You just didn't have enough time in any one place to accumulate enough stuff to make the packing up that difficult. Just about all of my house except my master suite, stamp room and kitchen is sitting in my living/dining room for an indoor yard sale. UGH!!!

The good news is, I've got some new cards to show you. The bad news is my stamping space is now very limited. I will be stamping on the floor before long. Hopefully I will be in a new place within the month.

I will be back tomorrow with a swap and some exciting news.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to destroy. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan