Thursday, September 18, 2014

Spaces Still Available

Pin It
Hey y'all. If you're in the DMV, I still have room in tonight's night's 2-4-5 class. It features a mix of products from the New Holiday Catalog, the New Annual Catalog and a favorite stamp set from last year that is still available. You'll make 2 cards for just $5.00. Short on time? You'll be finished in about 30 minutes. Here's a Sneak Peek-



Did you miss my FREE Project Life Class? Bring 4 -5 pictures with you and I'll let you make a 12 x 12 page for Free. I know you're going to Love what PLxSU can do to help you capture your memories.

Let me know if you can make it. I'd love to see you!

Talk to you soon!

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan