Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just Catching Up

Pin It
Hey y"all. Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a great weekend and that you have fun plans for the long holiday weekend and un-official end of summer.

Here in the House of Angels, I am finally winding down with the selling process. Or at least I think I am. For those of you that have been following me, I started talking about this way back I think in February and started the un-living of my home then. I got a little de-railed when little Nacho came into our lives and well, with just me to do all this on the weekends and after work, it's been quite the under-taking. The good news is, the For-Sale sign went in the ground this week and the listing went live yesterday. *Happy Dance*

In other news- I've been trying to get a little ahead of the game for my upcoming challenges. In case you haven't seen the news here, noticed the badge or seen it anywhere else, I'm now a proud Design Team Member of the Nacho Average Challenge Design Team! Woo-Hoo. We've had the summer off and are so excited to start back up. We will be alternating color and sketch challenges just like last year. Thankfully, we're starting off with a color challenge. :) However, I already have an idea for the first color challenge. I'm trying to get as many cards done as I can before I pack my supplies away. I fear I may end up being the MDS go to girl out of necessity. Here's hoping I not only get a buyer quick, but I also find a new house quick.  Guess which room will get set up first!?!

Well, there's no card to show you tonight, but I have spent the last few hours giving my blog a little make-over. It hadn't had one in about a year and a half. of course it's almost fall now so the one I had up would have fit right in, but I kinda felt like it needed a change.  I would really love to hear what you think.  I used the all new Convention 2013 download for the header.  Well gotta go. I got a brand new , never used Hoover Steam-Vac for just $50 from an on-line yard sale and I need to go steam clean some carpets.  We're doing pictures tomorrow. :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-

Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan