Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ornamental Mosaics / NAC #59

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! OH NOES!!!! I typed that to get it ready to post for 12:01 Tuesday am like I do every Monday evening and realized that due to the Holiday weekend I had missed 12:01 by 19 HOURS!!!! Ok, so I hope you had a good Tuesday and a safe and restful Holiday weekend. *SMH*

So it's Tuesday and that means it's time for another Nacho Average Challenge. It's a Sketch Challenge this week and I'm so excited with how it turned out. Love when that happens. :) It's my first Holiday Card of the season, here it is-


Here's this week's sketch-


I have to admit that little ribbon had me stumped for a quite a while. I really had no idea what I was going to do with it. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it at the bottom of my card! I even tried turning it on it's side. I had ideas for the card, as long as there was no ribbon. :( Then I turned it once more till it was upside down and BAM! I knew what I wanted to do. WOO-HOO! I used my Mosaic Madness stamps and coordinating punch to make ornaments. I was so excited when I saw this set as part of our preview that it was the first 2013 set I purchased! It's so versatile. I added a little Bling because, well, everything's better with Bling and stamped my sentiment from Petite Pairs which is another favorite set.

Here's the inside-


The design across the bottom is another Mosaic Madness stamp. I colored it with my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin Write Markers. So simple but such a pretty effect.

You know what else is pretty? My Sweet Little Nacho! 



Look at my Pretty Little Patriot Princess. She's 6 whole months old now. I can't believe how big she's getting. Ooooooohhhhhh, I love this little girl and miss her like crazy.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's card and I hope it inspires you to try looking at something a little differently. Most of all, I hope it inspires you to play along with us at Nacho's this week. 

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-

Shan


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan