Tuesday, February 18, 2014

SAB Thanks / NAC #77

Pin It
Hey y'all. Hope you're having a great week so far. Just a quick post today. I had surgery a few days ago and I over-did it today. For those of you that know me, that's not a big surprise. It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another challenge with the Nachos. This week it's a sketch challenge. We're expecting another 3 inches of snow on top of the 18 inches last week. YUCK!!! I am so ready for spring. So even though it's cold and yucky here, today's card is anything but. Here's my card-




It uses our New Sale-A-Bration DSP and our Crisp Cantaloupe c/s and ribbon. Many of you know what a hard time I have mixing and matching patterns and prints, but I think I did ok here. What do you think? Hard to tell but there's a little Dazzling Diamonds thrown in for good measure. ;)

Here's this week's sketch-


And because you know I like pretty insides, here's what I did with this one-


What will you do with this week's sketch? I can't wait to see!

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked it and I hope you play along with us this week. We love seeing your wonderful creations. As always if you have any questions or thoughts about todays card or any of my others, please leave me comment in the section below and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan