Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Finally! Gorgeous Grunge / NAC #80

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I sure hope you're enjoying some of this warmer weather and Daylight Savings Time. YEA, Daylight!!! Tuesday means it's time for another challenge with the Nachos. I've got something that's way out of my comfort zone. I may have gone overboard a little. I might have been able to do a little less and have a little more white space but at least I tried and I have to say, I'm really excited with how it turned out! Here's this week's card-



I've used a few of the elements individually before but haven't really Used this set. Nothing like jumping right in with both feet. :)

Here's this week's color combination-

Ok...Time for truth in advertising. I came home late and "knew" what the challenge colors were since I had previously CASED something with them. Well, it turns out, I was more tired than I thought and only had 2 of the 3 right. If you're thinking my blue looks a little dark, I accidentally used Pacific Point instead. However, I really liked how it turned out and it was almost midnight. :( Also the Bakers Twine is actually Island Indigo but it matches so well. I really love how our colors all work together like that. If you didn't know, you wouldn't know.

Here's a look at the inside.I had to add a little something in there too.



Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked my colorful experiment and I hope it makes you ant to come play along with us! I can't wait to see what you come up with. If you have any questions about today's card, be sure to leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan