Monday, May 12, 2014

Fabulous Work of Art / NAC #88

Pin It
Edited- I can't believe I forgot to schedule this to post. Sometimes I'm such a hare-brain!

Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope y'all are having a good week so far! It's Tuesday and I'm super excited this week to share our challenge with you. I recently got to attend the Stampin' Up Catalog Premiere and it was So Much FUN!!! We got to see lots of new products and the best part in addition to getting our own catalogs before anyone else was we all got a new stamp set! I even got a new pack of the New In-Color Paper and it is Fabulous! I'm not going to tease you with it just yet but I am going to whet your appetite with the new stamp set. I'm not usually one for very abstract sets, because I don't feel like I'm very good with them, but I couldn't wait to get my ink on this one, even with it being wood. And, I didn't even use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for this week's card! Hope you enjoy it-


Here's this week's color combo-



Here's what I came up with for the inside-




I simply stamped a third time from the front of the card without re-inking and turned the stamps for a different placement. Love, Love, Love this set!

Well, that's all I have for you this week. I hope you liked my card, and I hope you like this sneak-peek of our upcoming catalog. Most of all, I hope it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you come up with! As always if you have any questions, please leave me a comment in the space below and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. you are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain. 

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan