Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Scattered Merry / NAC 120

Pin It
Hey y'all. Just dropping off my card today. I'm working 70+ hours a week right now and I'm just whooped! It's after midnight and morning is going to come way too quick. ;( The Nachos have a color challenge for you this week. Can't wait to see what you create!

Here's what I came up with-



Here's this week's color combo-


It's hard to see but the Silver is there. I used Silver Dazzling Details on random snowflakes. You can definitely see it in person.


You can see it a little better here in the close-up

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the universe. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe- Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan