Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Pin It
Hey y'all. Just dropping in real quick to say Happy Mother's Day to all you Fabulous Moms.

I'm not getting to see my Momma today and I can't tell you how sad that makes me. I keep trying to talk her in to moving up here to the DMV from Florida, but for some reason she's a little resistant. LOL! Hard to blame her, I know. I miss her everyday.

She reads my blog so I know she'll see this. I actually even got her card in the mail in time for her to get it this year, so I know she's got a little piece of hand-crafted paper love too. I think about her everyday and every time I hear this song, it makes me cry because I miss her sooo darn much. Heck, I'm all teary eyed just typing this and I haven't even put the video in yet.

Here's a special video for my Momma and for all the rest of you Mom's out there too-



I hope you all have a Blessed Day and that the children in your lives take a few minutes out today to show you how much they appreciate you.

I Love You Momma!!!!!!


Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the Rain. 

If your Momma helped you to learn to Dance in the Rain, be sure to tell her Thanks!

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan