Friday, February 8, 2013

Serendipity Take #2 for MDSM6

Pin It
Hey y'all.
So, you can't link two pictures to the same blog url and since I ended up with the serendipitous (yep, I used a big word, lol) 2nd page I had to do a quick little 2nd page so I could add it. If you didn't see the first one somehow, don't forget to check it out too. Id' love to hear which you liked the best. :)

Take #2-


Here's the sketch I was using-


Well, this time this really is all I have for you today. What do you think? I hope you like it and I hope the two design teams like it too. I hope it inspires you to try something new with your MDS, if not today, soon. If you liked today's project or have questions about it I hope you'll take a moment to leave me a comment in the space below. If you'd like to +1 it or Pin it, I've added those buttons to my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan