Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Sunny Little Easter Greeting /NAC #34 / My Challenge # 64

Pin It
Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a safe and enjoyable and restful holiday weekend. I stayed busy and am in training all week but am so excited to be posting to my favorite challenge (over with the fabulous ladies over at Nacho Average Challenge) early this week with a quick and easy and I hope you'll think, cute little card. It goes with a project that with any luck, I will get posted later this week, however, this class has a test associated with it so we'll see. Augh!!!!!

Here's this week's project-

Easter Egg Treat Holder with
3 x 3 Easter Card featuring Everybunny Stamp Image and Sentiment


This week's challenge with the Nacho's was a color challenge. Normally not my favorite kind of challenge but I am so ready for spring right now, I was so excited when I saw what they had for us-



I stamped my sweet little bunny in Black Staz-On on a 6 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla c/s and then used my Blender Pen and these colors to just brighten my day! I added a touch of Sahara Sand for shading outside the lines and a tad of Basic Gray for her shading lines on her ears and face, although you really can't see it even with the big picture below. Otherwise just the 3 colors in the challenge. I love how the blender pens allow you to change the intensity of your colors and to layer them until you get just the level you want. *HappyDance*




Oh, just in case you were wondering, the little egg is a basket made with the 2 tags die and the oval framelet. I made them for my team swaps this past weekend and when I saw the colors for this week's challenge I thought it would make a cute set, so I decided to make another set. I'm sure someone will enjoy it. At least I hope they will. :)

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed today's card and I hope it inspires you to make a little something fun and cheery. If you liked it or have questions about it, I hope you'll take a moment and leave me a comment in the space below. I read all of my comments and they really do make my day! If you'd like to +1 or Pin today's project I've put those buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the the storms than the peace the seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! I love the way you left it mostly black and white--makes the little bunny really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card. love the way you used the color challenge. very inspiring.
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure my first comment took. This is a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan