Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Anytime Love / NAC #95

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a great week so far and enjoying some fabulous summer weather.  The Nacho's have a sketch challenge for you this week. I don't know about you, but sometimes I start with one idea and then end up with something totally different. I had a different stamp set, different paper, different colors, everything when I started this card and hard to believe this is what I came up with.  I'm pretty happy with the end result though. Hope you like it too-


Every once in a while you just need to have a little Love-Note on hand. They're not just for Valentines day. I used the "Love" stamp out of the Everyday Occasions card kit.

Here's the week's sketch-





I have to admit the two little flags threw me off a little. So I stacked them and put them under my shaped piece.  Not quite the same, but close. What will you create with this week's sketch? I can't wait to see your fabulous creations! 

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan