Tuesday, June 17, 2014

True North / NAC #94

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you're hang a great week. We're in a hear wave here with temps in the 90's. The Nacho's have a color challenge for you this week.  I've had this card in mind for a few weeks now and this challenge seemed just right for it.

My sweetie's in Cali and literally right across from the marina. If I didn't love him so much... Any-whoo, we both love the water and are working on our sailing certificates. He is my rock, he centers me, he is my True North. When I saw this set, I knew it would be one of those that I would be keeping even after the occasions catalog was finished. Hope you like it-


Ok, so I'm a loser face and apparently didn't download the color challenge. I'll have to come back and edit this. I thought the PDF I had recently downloaded had all my challenges and it did, but just so I could see them, not use them. SMH! It's been a long few weeks. 

The colors are Island Indigo, Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding. It's hard to tell but the top panel has all three colors sponges onto a piece of whisper white /s and the edges sponged in Island Indigo. I thought my sweetie might like the nautical aspect of it and the sentiment was just perfect.

Here's a closer look-



That's all I have for you today, at least until I come back and edit the color's in. :( I hope you like it and I hope it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create! As always, if you have any questions about today's card, remember to leave me a comment below. I'll be glad to get back to you. :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan