Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Leave the Rest / NAC # 96

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a great weekend and are getting ready for the upcoming Holiday weekend. The Nacho's have a Color Challenge for you this week and they are beautiful. Here's what I came up with-


Do you ever find yourself having a favorite technique? Lately my favorite has been combining colors to create a blended background. I did it for this week's color challenge and the last color challenge too. It creates such a soft, subtle background. The Wild Wasabi for the leaves isn't part of the challenge, just a little accent color. I stamped the flowers on a scrap piece of paper and then fussy cut them out. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds and then adhered them with Tombow and Dimensionals.

This week's colors are Costal Cabana, Pacific Point and Rose Red. That Rose Red sure is pretty. I'm not sure why I don't use it more often. That's one of the bonuses to Color Challenges. They get you to use colors that you might not use often.

Here's a look at the inside-


I split the sentiment between the front and inside.  The flowers are the 2nd and 3rd stamping of the image to get them a little lighter than the front.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed today's card and I hope it inspires you to play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with! As always, if you have questions, please be sure to leave me a comment below so I can get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time our of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan