Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Be Scary / NAC 111

Pin It
Hey y'all. I hope those of you that live here in America had a wonderful 3 day holiday weekend. I worked most of it at my second job, but it sure was nice to get to sleep in, especially on a Monday! I also got to spend a lot of it with the babies which is always a plus. I also got a few minutes of downtime to play with this week's challenge. The Nacho's have a sketch for you this week and I'm excited to see what you create with it! Here's what I came up with-



I love being able to try new designs without any fuss or muss. I created this week's card with MDS and had fun playing. I created the banner previously, using a combination of punches, and then saved it for use later. How cool is it to be able to do that?!? So many options!!!

Here's the sketch we have for you this week-



So many options...What will you create? I can't wait to see it!

Here's some of the items I used to create this week's project

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I also used the Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Stamp Set and Decorative Dots Overlay.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan