Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Be Awesome ? NAC 110

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a good weekend and are enjoying your week so far. It's hard to believe we are already well into October. Who said that was allowed to happen!?! It's getting cold here in the DMV already, which to me means it's pretty miserable. I'm not ready for Fall yet, so I really enjoyed working with this week's Nacho Color Challenge. It was warm and fun. Here's what I came up with-




I used the Happy Things Pocket Cards MDS Download to create this and it was sooooo Quick and Easy. The best part of this card- Being Digital, the possibilities and combinations are Endless! The Polka-Dots are a stamp set from the download. I just colored them with this week's colors. The sentiment is also from the same set. I'm so happy with how this turned out. Not only do I love this as a card to give to friends, I also think this would be great to use in Project Life pages. how easy to change the colors to match your layout.

Here's this week's colors-

That's all I have for you today. I hope you like today's card and I hope it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create! As always if you have any questions about today's project, be sure to leave me a message below and I'll be sure to get back to you.

If you need supplies for your own creations, here's a list of supplies. It's a short one this week-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks so much for taking time our of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan