Friday, October 17, 2014

New Arrivals

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Friday! Woo Hoo, It finally got here!!! Wanted to make sure you knew about our new arrivals. We've got a NEW Christmas Photopolymer set and it's beautiful! There's a variety of fun new products including 2 other recent Photopolymer sets, Project Life, and Paper Pumpkin Refill kits.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain. 

 Be Safe-
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan