Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a Sally Fields Kind of Moment....

Pin It
Hey y'all! I can't believe it! I made the the Stampin 411 Stamper's Showcase this week with my Merry Christmas challenge card.

I feel like Sally Fields when she won her Oscar and she said "You like me, You really like me...."

"Oh, Holy Cow!"

And like all good first acceptance speeches, I have to thank Robin Merriman, for the Inspiration of the Poinsettia, without which there would have been no card.  Robin, is my upline, and my mentor, and lots of time my source of inspiration, but most importantly, she's my friend (oh yeah, and sharer of chocolate and yummy recipies of noms)! Thanks Robin, you ROCK!

Thanks everyone for hanging out with this Scaredy Cat and trying new things. You are so appreciated!

I hope you have a Great weekend. I hope you come back on Monday to see the great card I have in store for you!

Till then,
Be Safe,
Shan


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan