Friday, June 29, 2012

Thanks Stamping 411 For making Me An Operator's Pick

Pin It
Just a quick note as I'm heading out to Hershey for a quick mini-vacay. Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the ladies over at Stamping 411 for making my card an Operator's Pick this week. Check out their picks here. Congrats to the other ladies who were chosen as well. Simply Beautiful cards!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you back here real soon! Here's hoping you have a Fabulous weekend and lots of tie for Family, Friends and of course lots of creativity!

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan