Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Happy Hello / NAC #63

Pin It

Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a safe and restful Holiday Weekend and are ready for a nice short work week. :) Tuesday's are one of my favorite days because we get to share a new Nacho Challenge with you and because the new MDS Downloads come out. *Happy Dance* Did you get in on all the great downloads last week? I stocked up!!! I can't wait to show you the projects I'll be making with them. One of the kits was "A Happy Hello" and it's so bright and cheery. It definitely made me happy! This week's challenge is a sketch and it has a center that just screamed at me to use a Bright Cheery piece of DSP. Here's what I came up with-


Isn't this FUN!?!


If you've been around here for any length of time you know as much as I love our beautiful DSP, I rarely use it for more than accents. I almost never make a card front from it. I might need it later!!! Well, I don't have to worry about that with Digital DSP, I can use it all I want and there's always more. YEA!!! Here's the sketch we have for you this week-



Did you know that when you design cards in MDS you can design all 4 sides and print it for the same price as 1 outside card front and 1inside? Yep, how cool is that? Well, I didn't do all 4 sides but I did make a pretty inside for you and here it is-


I kept it simple, but I think it's still cute. What do you think? I hope you liked today's card and that it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you come up with. If you have questions about today's project or any others you see here, don't forget to leave me a message below. I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan