Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Belle's 1st Halloween / SMDS 5 Minute Challenge

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Wednesday! I hope you're having an Awesome day and an equally Awesome week! I'm so excited to show you today's project. I was checking out Simply My Digital Studio's FB Page and the challenge for this week is to use a MDS Page/Designer Template and create a page in under 5 minutes. Well, I had the best of intentions and used the page but it took me a little more than 5 minutes. I think it's so worth it! Hope you enjoy it-


How Cute is she!?! And that costume! Do you see the Candy Corns in her little Skelly-Belly? Ooooohhhhh!

I used the Toxic Treats Designer Page and tried just dropping the picture in, but the background was grey and the page just didn't pop enough. I decided to change the background color and it made all the difference.

Since it was a pre-populated page I couldn't change the color. Easy enough fix with MDS. I just added a 12x12 punch, filled it with the same paper and then re-colored that. I changed the splatter color and the color of the words in the upper right corner.

Because the Candy Corn was such a cute part of her costume I wanted to try and incorporate some into the layout. Too Easy! I just added them as little photo corners/tacks. So even though it took a little more than 5 minutes, I stuck with the basic premise.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed today's project as much as I enjoyed creating and sharing it. If you have questions about today's project or any of my others, be sure to leave me a comment below so I can get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan