Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sugar & Spice Nacho / NAC #62

Pin It
Hey ya'll. Hope you're having a great week so far! It's Tuesday and you know that means it's time for another challenge with the Nacho's. This week's challenge is a color challenge. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with this week's color combo. Then I was looking at some pictures of Sweet Little Nacho and realized her picture would be perfect with it. That's when I decided go digital this week. Here's what I came up with-




Oooooohhhhhh, I just love this little girl!!!! One of these days I'm going to be content with a simple MDS page. Would you believe I went in and figured out a pattern and colored the dots in the sketch colors? Oh well, I think it was worth the end result. How about that cute little ampersand? It was one of our 50% kits this past week. Love it!

Here's the color combo for this week-


Well, that's all I have for you this week. I hope you liked it and I hope it inspires you to play along with the Nacho's this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with! If you have any questions about this or any of my projects, be sure to leave me a message below so I can get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. you are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan