Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Digital Triple Time / NAC # 64

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend and are having an equally good week so far.  It's Tuesday and that means another challenge with the Nachos and I'm so excited with how this one turned out. I mean like "Whooping Out Loud" excited. Hope you like it-


I love that I was able to capture the look of Triple Layer Stamping digitally. I wasn't sure I would be able to. It's not perfect but, I still think it looks pretty cool! 


We have a Color Challenge for you this week and here's what we're working with-



I love creating with MDS because I can make variations in the coloring jet like my real stamping. So Cool! The sentiment is a download I got for FREE during our recent Digital Scrapbooking Week. Love me some Free!!!

Here's the inside-



Not quite sure why this looks like Crumb Cake instead of Very Vanilla but I wanted you to be able to see it anyway. The sentiment here is also from Moments Ago. I love the font and the sentiments are fabulous too!

Well, that's all I have for you today. What do you think?  hope you enjoyed today's card and I hope it makes you want to play with your MDS and with the Nachos. I can't wait to see what you come up with! If you have questions about today's card, I hope you'll take a moment and leave me a message below. I'll be sure to get back to you. I love hearing from you and your comments make my day. :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan