Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Hello / NAC # 61

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a good week so far. It's Tuesday and I love Tuesday's because it means there's a new challenge with the Nacho's. This week it's a sketch challenge and I'm so excited to show you what I came up with. Here's this week's card (actually I have 2 cards for you today)-


I needed Halloween cards for my baby brothers, yep I said baby brothers. I'm not sure how much they really celebrate Halloween, but I'm pretty sure they enjoy candy and who doesn't enjoy a cute card?

Here's this week's sketch-


My circles were a lot smaller in my mind when I imagined this card. LOL- It is all about the inspiration though and the sketch did inspire my cards. I used our New Witches Brew DSP and the Happy Halloween Stamp Set. Here's a closer look at them individually-



I sure hope they like their cards. I know I had a lot of fun making them! Of course you know I made the insides pretty too, but I forgot to take pics before I wrote on them so no inside pics today.

Here's a sweet pic of my baby brothers and their Great Niece Nacho- Hahahahahaha it seems so funny to say that! You'll see what I mean-

That's Nacho with her Great Grandaddy Angel and her Great Uncles Ethan (l) and Eion (r)
That's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today cards and that it not only inspires you to play along with us this week, but to feel free to really play with the sketch. If you have questions about today's cards, feel free to leave me a message and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. you are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan