Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful / NAC #65

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a great week so far and are looking forward to and gearing up for an Amazing Thanksgiving. We're under a Winter Weather Watch here in the DMV. Boo!!! :(  I sure wish the weather was like it was a few weeks ago when I created today's card. I wanted to make a card to take with me when I go spend Thanksgiving afternoon with friends. I was even more excited when I realized it would post during Thanksgiving week. SCORE!!! We have a sketch this week at the Nacho's and here's this week's card-     



This is definitely not a mailable card. Well, I could mail it but it would be a lot of extra postage.It's heavy! So glad I'm just hand-delivering it. I used my all new- expressions thinlets with the Champagne Glitter paper for a beautiful little bit of bling. I used my sponge daubers to add multiple colors to my leaves. Love this look! I really wanted to use our fabulous Burlap Ribbon but it wasn't wide enough for my thinlet. Well, I just cut it down the center and added it to each side of my cardstock. I used Mini-Glue Dots to secure it to the bottom and top piece of cardstock. Yea! It was just going to be wasted hiding under the cardstock anyways. :) My leaves are stamped onto Naturals Cream cardstock and all pieces were sponged around the edges.

Here's this week's challenge sketch-


Here's a view from the side to show the layers-


You know I like pretty insides, so here's what I have for you with this week's card-


Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked it and I hope it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you come up with! As always if you have questions about today's card, be sure t leave me comment below. I love hearing from you, your comments really make my day!

Thanks so much for taking time our of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-

Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan