Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday To Me!

Pin It
Hey y'all! Hope you're having an Amazing day!

I am. It's my birthday. Yep 29! I think that's pretty Amazing, especially when you consider my kids are almost 20! LOL!

It started at midnight with a call my from my precious girl telling me how much she loved me. Doesn't get much better than that does it. My mom called me this morning. Still waiting for my son to call, but I think he's working today and I saw him last night, so I'm sure it's coming. I got to sleep in this morning. (Score) I've heard from lots of friends today and had a late carb filled pancake breakfast at IHOP. (YUM) BTW, I highly recommend the EggNog & the Pumpkin Praline pancakes. I got My Digital Studio as one of my presents, and I'm getting ready to go to the invitation only party at VS's for a little shopping with my mom's card and my birthday gift certificate from VS's and will get to see some friends too. Like I said its been a pretty good day.

I just wanted to do a quick little post here today. This is not my birthday card, but I think it's sooo pretty. I made it for one of the girls I work with. Although I do a lot of Bling, and a lot of shimmer and glimmer, I don't think my cards are usually all that "girly", but boy this one was all soft and girly and I have to say I really liked it.

Here it is-


I used Blushing Bride cardstock for the base and then used some Gold cardstock that I ran through the BigShot with my Tulip Frames Embossing Folder. I layered Blushing Bride inside the framed area as a background for my scrumptious little cupcakes.

This was the first card I had made with the Create a Cupcake Stamp Set and Cupcake Builder Punch. Love It! I used Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride for the frosting with a ring of Dazzling Diamonds around the edge for a Sugared appearance. Some Real Red Cherries and a candle to top things off, made things so easy. I put them together with Tombow and adhered them with dimensionals. The sentiment is part of the same set.

Here's the inside-


The sentiment is from the same set. I just love the cute little font!

For my sweet little cupcake I inked the stamps by coloring them in with my Stampin Write Markers and then Stamped off once so the image would be lighter and then stamped onto the cardstock. I then let Tink do her thing and she made it shine! Don't you just want to take a bite out of it?

Well that's all for today, like I said a quick little post. I'm off for some quick retail therapy, see some friends and then get back for a webinar on MDS before another 29th has come and gone.

If you liked today's card, I would love it if you left me a comment. It's great when I get to hear from you! Also, if you liked today's card, please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added the buttons to my side-bar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are also welcome. :)

I hope you are having a Great weekend and the rest of it is Amazing too. Come back tomorrow to see what I have for you. We had stamp camp yesterday and OH THE STORIES!!!!

See you soon!
Till then,

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan