Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sneak Peek 3 Challenges OWH #99, SQSC- 17, and PPA 124

Pin It
Hey y'all just a quick Peek at tomorrow's post. I had to hurry up and upload it so I could get in on Operation Write Home's Challenge #99.

*Note- The full post is up HERE. Thanks for visiting. :-)

Here's their sketch-


I just rotated the sketch for my card.


If you're wondering about the pink strip it's embossed with hearts from a texture plate I made myself just for this card. Closer images tomorrow.

Full post tomorrow.

Till then-
Be Safe,
Shan



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Shan! I love the LOVE paper :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan