Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MDS Monday

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a fabulous, long, holiday weekend. Sorry I've missed a few days. This darn pneumonia just won't go away! I swear it's like the "Terminator" of pneumonias. After a 4th Doctors visit in a month, I got a new even stronger antibiotic, another round of steroids, and a new steroid inhaler. SMH... I am so ready to be over this and feel strong enough to get back to my regular routine! So I pretty much rested the whole weekend. I slept in, got some stamping done to show you this week and saw "The Vow" with my daughter who just moved back home from Nashville. I hope your weekend was equally as restful. :)

So, thanks to the holiday weekend, my MDS Monday is a day late but I do have it for you. I am really enjoying it. How about you? Have you tried it out yet? Don't forget we are offering a FREE 1 month trial, no strings attached and you can even purchase and download sets while you are in the trial period and use them after it's over, whether you purchase our program or not. Pretty Cool, huh?

Well, here's today's card-



I used the stamp set Cheap Talk. Isn't it cute? I have to say one of the things I love the most about SU's colors is how they all coordinate with each other. I used a strip of Sale-A-Bration DSP from Everyday Enchantment for a pop of color on my card. However, I didn't have the matching colors in cardstock. Kind of hard to tell though, isn't it? I mean, if you look real closely, you can tell the base c/s color and the mat color are not exact matches to that in the DSP, but you have to look really closely and it still coordinates so well.
The base c/s is Bashful Blue and the mat is Certainly Celery. I stamped my sweet little bird and sentiment in Night of Navy on a branch of Garden Green. So quick and easy!

Here's the inside-


Same colors carried through. I just think these little birds and the sentiments are sooo sweet! This is the first time I've used this stamp set and it may just be one I end up buying. :)

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's card and I hope it inspires you to try something new today, be it MDS or opening a stamp set you haven't used, or trying a new technique. Remember the goal of this blog is to Just Try!

As always, if today's card inspired you , I would love to see what you create.


If you liked today's card, I would love it if you left me a comment. It's great when I get to hear from you! Also, if you liked today's card, please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added the buttons to my side-bar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are also welcome. :)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new card.

Till next time-

Remember- Life is not about Waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan