Monday, February 27, 2012

MDS Monday-

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had Friday night off and made two cards I'll post here later this week, got to stamp with my best stamping buddy, April, on Saturday and just relaxed yesterday, caught up on my DVR and got ready for the Oscar's. But before the Oscar's started I made a quick MDS card for you. :)

I was inspired by my stamping with April. We did a project from our Stampin Success catalog, I'll post that soon too. Anyways we did some tone on tone stamping and it made me remember how simple but pretty that effect is. So I decided to try it on MDS. I ended up not using just the one color, but a palate of colors and I have to say it was fairly quick and easy and I'm not too disappointed with the results. Not sure it's my favorite MDS card, but I didn't feel the need to trash it either. Maybe you'll chime in and let me know if it's something I could send to someone via e-mail (which is what I often do with my e-cards) or not.

Here's today's card-



And here's the inside-


What do you think? I randomly stamped (I know...random....I hate doing that) the 3 different floral images from the stamp set I used (I think it's One of a Kind) in 3 different tones of purple and made a little layered flower using the Boho Blossoms Punch and just adjusted the sizes so they would layer nicely.

I used two different stamp sets for the sentiments. All of the items used are from my basic MDS download except the Boho Blossoms Punch which I got a while back to do another layout. Don't forget you can Download a FREE 1 month trial of our fabulous MDS program with absolutely No Risk! You can get it by visiting my ONLINE STORE.

Well, that's all I have for today's MDS Monday. Hope you liked it and I hope it inspires you to make something today, maybe with MDS or maybe a technique you haven't used in a while like Tone on Tone stamping. Remember the goal of this blog is to Just Try!

Till next time (it will probably be later today)-

Remember- Life isn't about Waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan