Sunday, March 4, 2012

Preview-Utah Diva's MDS Monday Challenge Birthday Cards or Piece of Cake- My Challenge #12

Pin It
Hey y'all. Quick little post-

These cards are actually for my mother's birthday which will be my Monday post. It will also be my MDS Monday post. I'm posting it early so I can get it in on the Utah Divah's MDS Monday Challenge for Birthday Cards or Cards using the Piece of Cake CD that you can get free during Sale-A-Bration.

My Mom lives out of state and I waited just a little too long to be able to get her card in  her hands on her birthday and she said all she wanted was for me to make her a card and put it on my blog for everyone to see. I decided since I waited to long I would to her one better and make her two. I hope she likes them. Be sure to check my blog on Monday to see both full cards- the insides are done as well.

Entry #1




Entry #2


 Hope you liked this quick little preview. :)

Till next time-
Remember- Life is not about Waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan