Friday, January 20, 2012

The Countdown is On

Pin It
Hey y'all.

No project today. I went home last night and spent 5 hours cutting cardstock and ribbon and finishing designing cards for tomorrow's Stampcamp to the point that I worked through dinner and was so tired I mis-counted, so now I have an original card set ready to go for my next camp. I was too tired to do the last one that needed the embossing so I'll do it tonight when I get home from job #2. ):  Swaps for Sunday's meeting will have to get worked on then too and Sunday morning. Luckily there's only 4 of them and I know what I'm doing & it's a CASE of me, so it shouldn't be too hard.

So, bed at 1 last night, 2 jobs today, Stampcamp tomorrow, Firehouse installation tomorrow night, finish swaps Sunday morning and team meeting Sunday afternoon... not too busy, what do you think?

The good news is that by Sunday I'll have 4 cards for next week and will just have to try and squeeze in my MDS Sunday night. YEA!

Don't forget the countdown is on  to Sale-A-Bration! It's here on January 24th and let me just tell you now... Be prepared to be WOW'ed! I'm sure you have seen all the amazing cards and projects everyone has been doing with the exclusive stamp sets and DSP that you can get for FREE, yes I said FREE. SU is also offering some Amazing product from it's everyday line in the Idea Book & Catalog including Embossing Folders, Stamp Sets, Design Decor Elements and more and it's all presented in one catalog this year with pictures.

Remember with every $50.00 you purchase you get a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice. If you Host during SAB and have sales of just $150.00 you get $25.00 & a free re-usable SU shopping tote as well. With sales of $400 you would get the tote, a SAB bundle with 3 of the SAB pieces (Stamp set, DSP, Ribbon & Brad pack) $65 in Free merchandise and 1 half off item and that's not even counting if you had planned on purchasing anything!

It gets even better! I know you're thinking  "No Way!" WAY!!!! If you join my team during SAB the cost of your kit is decreased from $175 to $125 a $50 savings. (You could put that towards MDS- a wise move during your initial purchase) Not only that but every month for your first year you will get one pack of DSP or a Digital Download for FREE! WOW! What a way to increase your DSP especially once the new catalog comes out. So cool.

Ok- so that's all I have for you today. I still haven't done a new challenge for this week. I actually did 2 over at OWH but I used an old card, so I guess technically it counts in that it will help bring traffic by, but I still want to try and get a card done. I just don't know that it's going to get done with the time constraints that I have for the rest of the weekend. We'll see what I can figure out. I don't want to throw something together just to say I did it.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and manage to get more rest in that it looks like I'm gonna get. I hope you have plenty of time for family and friends and of course for designing and crafting.

Till next time-

Remember life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan