Monday, January 30, 2012

MDS Monday - Sale-A-Bration- A Q&E Note of Thanks

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend. I know I sure did. In spite of what is, I'm sure turning into a sinus infection, my StampCamp girls were Amazing! They had a blast and did such beautiful cards. 2 of them were new to stamping and were just pros at it and I know they we will be coming back for more. Look for pictures later in the week.

Today I have a Q&E, a Quick and Easy, MDS Monday card for you. This came together so quick yesterday I can't even tell you. I think I spent about 15 minutes on it and it was done. I was actually inspired by a card I saw on someones blog when I was surfing and now I can't find it. If you know who's card it is (or if it's yours) or if I can find it again I will edit to give credit here.

This is just a really simple design that you can use in MDS or with your regular cardstock to use up scraps. The original card I saw used our "notecard" set and this would make a great class. It would also be a great beginner class or get to know you class.

Here's today's card-


A simple Whisper White notecard with Pool Party punched out with the Scalloped Square Punch. On top of that I layered 3 squares of Everyday Enchantment DSP from Sale-A-Bration DSP which you can get Free with a $50.00 purchase now through the end of March. I stamped my sentiment in Pool Party as well. Clean, Elegant, Simple.

Here's the inside-



Sorry, It's kind of hard to tell where the card starts and my background begins. ):  I left the inside blank since it's a notecard, so there was plenty of room for the sender to write their message. I used another strip of the Everyday Enchantment DSP to lay across the bottom of my notecard and the cute little butterfly is actually not a stamp but a "punch" that I just decreased the size on. It matches the butterfly in the DSP on the front and just below it. Isn't it cool how we can do that?

Wouldn't you love to get this card from someone? I know I would and that's always the standard I set for myself in whether or not I think a card of mine is "up-to-snuff" or not.

Do you have your MDS yet? How would you like a Free 1 month trial of Stampin Up's My Digital Studio FREE of Charge with NO Strings Attached? Yes, I said NO Strings Attached! Stay tuned for more information.

Well, that's all I have for today. I hope you liked this weeks MDS Monday offering. I know I enjoyed coming up with it, even sick! I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for you. I hope to see you back then.

If you need to purchase supplies to make this card or cards of your own, you can shop in my ONLINE STORE 24-7.

If you liked it, I would love it if you left me a comment. It's great when I get to hear from you! Also, if you liked today's card, please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added the buttons to my side-bar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are also welcome. :)

Till next time-

Remember- Life is not about waiting out the storm, it's about learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan